Sunday, April 22, 2007

FINALE ROYALE

As I said in my last post, I think the next few episodes are going to be very revealing. In Catch-22, Charlie was a catastrophe. You could see he was very torn about even leaving his tent. He is scared, VERY SCARED and has good reason to be.

HOW I THINK IT WILL ALL PLAY OUT:

I think that the survivors will find out that someone is betraying them and this will lead to a battle between the 815'ers and the Others. I don't know exactly how, but I think we will be surprised. People will die and it will lead to a very exciting Season 4, I'm sure. These Others really have issues and we've seen that, but I think we will REALLY see it now. Juliet is up to noo good at alll.....

Hurley??? He and his van are bound to come into play soon.

I would also love to find out about Alex and her boyfriend...and Room 23. My head is rolling with ideas on what may happen and surely one of them is bound to be right. The question of course is, Which one?

All of this will lead to a FINALE ROYALE and its bound to be exciting.

Well, tell me all of your ideas and your thoughts on the upcoming episodes.

Namaste and Good Luck,

C F


No comments: