Thursday, April 26, 2007

From Conception to Death

Sun found out her D.O.C. and her DEATH DATE as well. One of my favorite parts of the entire episode was when Juliet told Ben "I hate you." Of course I don't think it was recorded, but it was my favorite and showed that Juliet is just trying to get off of the island.

SOME INTERESTING TID-BITS
Juliet is going to get Austen's sample soon. Do you think Sawyer got her pregnant?
Mikhail looks alive....is he???
The survivors are dead to the outside world. WHY?!?!??!

These are the questions I have. I am interested to see what will happen to the survivors next and if they do get rid of the Others once and for all, what will happen on the island next and what dilemma will these beachy kids face??? It looks as if Locke will be back in the upcoming episodes and more island info will come to light. For now let is keep theorizing our heads off and I will continue to post my thoughts throughout the next week and weeks to come.

No comments: