Friday, May 18, 2007

Charlie Goes through the Looking Glass

Charlie. Such a strange thing to see his flashback again. This episode set stuff up for the finale. The last few episodes have. Hell, the last three seasons have.

When Charlie arrived in The Looking Glass station it was a completely classic "victory/defeat" moment. You know, when one moment you think the character has won and then the next the character is facing danger and in some cases defeat. I am wrong in saying that Charlie has been defeated because we don't know that just yet.


End of Hurley and Charlie Friendship
If it be that the moment where Hurley and Charlie said good-bye to each other is the last that they see each other then I really am feeling bad for Hurley. That means he loses another friend. I sorta hope Charlie survives on his account, but then again Claire and Aaron need rescuing.

With the possibility that Claire and Aaron will find rescue, this may mean that some of our islanders leave, OR DOES IT? ? ? Will we have some off-island storyline. I highly doubt.

That is all I have for this week. My head is still spinning from last weeks episode The Man Behind the Curtain. Those questions will carry through to next season. The main questions will remain until the series finale in three years or whenever it may end. Enjoy this last week of LOST before the finale. My postings will be few after that. I will be posting theories throughout the summer if I come up with any. Nonetheless I will be posting something.

As always....

Namaste and Good Luck!

CF

No comments: