Friday, June 22, 2007

Island Disappearing Act



The island is an illusion. NO, it is magic! There is no possible way that an island can go undetected when you have people landing on it all through time. I don't think that The Looking Glass always existed, therefore I don't think the island was always hidden. That is why I say it is magic. Usually, if you land on an undiscovered island you call it yours and you place your flag on the highest peak. Then you go back to where you came from and tell your friends about it and take them to it. You establish a civilization all your own. (OK, that's just what I would do) So WHY is this island not civilized? If the Black Pearl, oooo I mean, the Black Rock landed on the island in the late 1800's or later, why did they not establish a civilization? If they did, they didn't do to good a job.


The other clue we see of early life on the island is the Four Toed Statue. Seriously one of the weirdest things I've seen on the show. There is also mention of a temple.
What I'm trying to say is, I think the history of this island is KEY to what is happening with our Lostaways. YOU would THINK that if one ship became LOST on the island, OTHER ships would become lost on the island. I have a feeling that the Black Rock and the front part of the plane are to be compared. I think that the people of the Black Rock were very similar to the Lostaways and in a sense, history is repeating itself. The question is, WHY??? If there was a civilization of sorts, what happened to it? Are the hostiles from the Black Rock and do they tie into this civilization? I have a feeling history has been repeating itself for a looonngg time on this island.

I will be mulling over these questions in the weeks to come with some nice facts from the show AND doing my RETRO reviews. I will further develop my thoughts on HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF as well.



Thanks for Reading,



NAMASTE and GOOD LUCK!
CF

No comments: