Sunday, August 26, 2007

WHAT-A-MYSTERY That Rabbit

I've been away so long that information I've wanted to address has been pushed back and other stuff piled on top of it. So let me get right to it. This is a new type of article that I will be posting. It is called a WHAT-A-MYSTERY! or better put and condensed a WAM! article. What will my first WAM! article be about you may ask? YOU GUESSED IT! That fuzzy wonderment the white rabbit.

Quiet! We're Hunting for Wabbits! If I have to hear about another white rabbit I may just throw up and roll around in it, but I have to talk about it with my sense about me. Rabbits are cute and furry little creatures with twitchy little noses, BUT WHY USE IT IN LOST?! Here is some information that I think you may like or you may not.

Why White? Well, since LOST has a reoccurring theme of redemption, that is where I think the white would come in. Other than that, I think that the white rabbit refers mostly to the character in Alice in Wonderland. At the end of Season 3, the words Jack uttered to Kate made it seem as if he was trying to get back to his wonderland of sorts.

We have to go back, Kate.

Thanks for Reading.

Namaste and Good Luck!

CF

3 comments:

Capcom said...

Looking forward to your new WAM topics! Why a white rabbit indeed. And why was Alex pulling a bloody white rabbit to pieces this season?! Well all we need is a black rabbit, and it will fit into the black and white theme as well.

memphish said...

The one thing about white that stands out to me is lab animals. You always see white lab rats. Could this also be the case with these Island rabbits?

Cool_Freeze said...

That is what I'm waiting for capcom, A BLACK RABBIT! You know it's coming...it is.

Lab animals memphish? Well that is what I thought it was...all I am saying is why a rabbit??? it would seem that they pick white for a reason because not ALL lab animals are white, but it fits nicely into a fictional lab setting scenario.