Monday, April 28, 2008

The Shape of Things and Stuff

I can't believe how intriguing The Shape of Things to Come was! It was an outstanding episode! I have to complain about the extremely harsh killing of Alex and Danielle though. I just think that they were such compelling characters and to see them just get shot was horrible. The island has become the floating graveyard..even though the island isn't really floating..I mean I don't think so.

Did anyone else think that the secret rune inside the secret room was SUPER COOL! I can just picture Ben going into a small cavern and pushing down on a huge lever and calling the SMOKE MONSTER! You know, like in Pirates of the Caribbean where Davey Jones calls up the Krakken. I guess getting monsters to do your dirty work is the new style. I will have to order one off of eBay. Anyway..LEND ME YOUR THOUGHTS!

I always say I am going to do a more in depth analysis..but I never do. There is so much..always so much.

Well for now,

NAMASTE and Good Luck!

CF

1 comment:

Capcom said...

Interesting comments, CF. :-) Yes, the cadavers are piling up on our island! The glyph door in the secret room was a fantastic surprise, as was sic-em-Smokey, I loved it. You're right, I could use a good monster too, to mess with some mean people back in NY for me! >:-)