Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Possibilities are Endless

Intriguing, that is what Ben is. His character has a million different possibilities at this time as well as does the storyline of LOST. You could say that Ben represents this thrilling T.V. show excellently. To have theories about what is going on is a lot of fun, but lets face it; none of us know where it is going.

With 3 seasons left, the show could go anywhere. I'm not talking ratings, although those could change as well, but I'm talking about the story. We've come a long way in the last three seasons. Each season takes us a little farther and gives us more questions, with a few answers as well.

UPCOMING
I said last week that I was working on a theory, but I decided I would wait until after the upcoming episode The Man Behind the Curtain. I will be reviewing the episode as I always do and I will try my best to post my thoughts on what I think is happening. Every episode lately has been so good and I have many thoughts on each of them.

Thanks for Reading.

Namaste and Good Luck!

CF

No comments: