Monday, July 9, 2007

Character Collage



Along with my IN RETROSPECT reviews which are in the works (I PROMISE), I will be doing character studies. Each character will get an in depth article written on them and I will post them here. Isn't it EXCITING?!?! ::sarcasmincluded:: So, when I am finished, you should be able to put all the articles together to make it look like the picture you see on the left. :::moresarcasmincluded:::

Ok, but for cereal, I will be doing these articles. I have procrastinated on posting the RETRO REVIEWS, but they are coming also, as I have promised over and over.



LOOKING AT WHAT LIES AHEAD
Of course the future looks murky for the ongoing story of LOST. All we know is that it will end in 2010, what happens between now and then in the story is being kept secret and safe with the writers. That brings me to my next venture, forecasting the fates of the island and those on it. Yes, I am a top notch Island weatherman....no one can quite melt COOL FREEZE. :)
Seeing that we don't know what is going to happen, I shall be writing my prediction articles. I will tell what be brewin in my brain as far as what is to come. How many more lies will be told? Better yet, where ARE the lies, and who is telling them?


THANKS FOR READING!


NAMASTE AND GOOD LUCK!

CF

No comments: