Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Lot of Link

The Orchid ehh? That is the most recent station to be revealed in a clip shown at Comic-Con. You can check it out here. I will have more on that video in another post. Right now I have some more goodies for you.



LINKS VERY Special Edition

Have you read any overall LOST theories lately? Ben Lundy has one YOU NEED to read. It is divided into two parts. Here is Part I and Part II.



That statue with four toes MIGHT have more history than you think. Take a look at Capcom's take on it in her article, Nephiliam Schmephilim.



Want a season 3 review? The poster Paula Abdul Alhazred has a nice one here.



Do you still wonder about the supposed psychic that urged Claire to get on Flight 815? Memphish discusses him in an article asking you, Real or Fake?



Who DOESN'T want to know about Libby?! Jay has some good points to make.



How do you get to that stinkin island?!?!?! Hatchling23 discusses the various ways of getting There and Back Again.



The island is very symbolic of the world we live in. Check out this article from Juno Walker.

Lastly, Bigmouth knows his LOST stuff. Check out Cause and Effect.

I'll Be Back!

3 comments:

memphish said...

CF, thanks for the links and the shout out. I especially enjoyed Ben Lundy's theory. I really should have paid more attention in physics.

Capcom said...

Thanks also for me, on the shoutout CF! And for the great links to check out as well.

P.S. I'm a grrrl. :o)

Cool_Freeze said...

I am so sorry Capcom, I DID know that you were a girl...I even reminded myself before typing..yet didn't. BIG MISTAKE!

I think I got the everyone elses gender right, at least I hope I did. :)

Yes Memphish, I really did enjoy Ben Lundy's theory too. He is very good at posting very well thought out and composed articles. That theory was really good.