Thursday, July 26, 2007

SPOILER and BLOG! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

After a lot of thought and emails my "project" plans are well underway. The project, as most of you know, is a new LOST blog what will include LOST bloggers from everywhere. A launch date has not been set, except that it WILL be up and running before the Season 4 Premiere. Any questions or comments email me at freexzfrozen_icebox@yahoo.com or of course comments are welcome.

Breaking NEWS! (SPOILER)- Of course it won't be a spoiler for long, but word on the street is Harold Perrineau will be returning to LOST! I have mixed emotions about this announcement and of course it adds even more hype to the premiere.
What's going to happen next?

RECENT ARTICLE- My recent article Smokey the Psychic is a very confusing little post.

Thanks for Reading.
Namaste and Good Luck!

CF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am EXTREMELY excited Harold will be returning!

So happy that you will be starting a new blog. Will it include all of the LOST bloggers in your blog links?

Sterling