Monday, September 17, 2007

Hiro and Hugo? Sawyer and Sylar?


Hmm...I never have fully gotten into Heroes as some of you know, but I can tell you that it's on Monday nights. At least that is when it was on last season. If it remains to be on Monday nights, how will this play out for LOST? I addressed in my previous post that the show would premiere Monday, February 4th at 8 p.m.

What I Think
I personally don't think that it will effect either show negatively at all!! If anything people will be watching the calender every week WAITING for Monday night to roll around. It looks like Monday will be "The Night" for television. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.
Lost and Heroes may make a great team! =] OK, well I am off for now. I am going to continue to post my IN RETROSPECT articles this week. You know, the ones that I started back in June and never got around to?
Yeah..a procrastinator I am. Thanks for Reading!
Namaste and Good Luck!
CF

5 comments:

Capcom said...

Hmmm, interesting comparisons. But Sylar is/was/is pretty dang evil. We might find out that Jacob is more like him, if Jacob's controlling of Ben's sociopathic actions is any indication.

Cool_Freeze said...

HAHAHA! Of course I didn't mean to compare them...just used the names because they started with the same letter. =]

Those that watch Heroes and Lost will be seeing these characters back to back. hahhaha

CF

Capcom said...

Yes, I don't have any feelings one way or the other yet about Lost being on Mondays (except for, thank goodness that Monday night football will be over). But having two SciFi shows back to back will we great! Also, it will help me to remember what day and when Heroes is on. :-)

Cool_Freeze said...

I am fine with Lost being any night save for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night. Any other night is fair game.

Who am I fooling?! I DOUBT I will get into Heroes, but we will see...considering that Lost isn't on this fall. Ahh...I may go with a new show.

CF

Capcom said...

This next season is supposed to be like a Book Two, or something like that. So it might be something that you can pick up on in the middle as it were, and still catch on to. I think that it's good and worth checking out.