Sunday, September 16, 2007

Giving You the Rundown


What a weekend. I've been extremely busy and this is coming at you late Sunday night. I just got word that Terry O'Quinn won an Emmy. I didn't get to watch them of course because I wasn't sitting in front of the television like I wanted to be. CONGRATULATIONS TERRY!!! I can hardly WAIT to see you return to primetime Monday, February 4th at 8 p.m. OOPS, that was my next point.


LOST RETURNS MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH AT 8 P.M!!!! I am so extremely happy and excited right now, I don't know what to say. May I say, that's in 4 and a half MONTHS!!!


MY NEWS-OK, So I have a few more minor things to tell you. FIRST, I have joined the LOST FANTASY LEAGUE over at DarkUFO blog. I am not going to reveal who my team members are until we get closer to the premiere. (It's a big secret, LOL). ALSO, as of now myself and Bigmouth have signed on to do the blog that consists of Lost Bloggers. I have sent many of you author invites, so if you are interested either check your email or get in contact with me. =]


That's all for now. I will be back soon with more LOST :]


Thanks for Reading.
Namaste and Good Luck!


CF

1 comment:

Capcom said...

Thank goodness that TOQ won! At least Lost got something for all it's trouble and genius. Terry made a good friendly point in the form of a joke, about how hard they have it on Lost, and how easy actors on other shows have it. All in a friendly way that probably went over the heads of most peeps, except Lost fans.