Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Season 4 Intro?

Alright..So I think some of you will get a kick of this. I was scanning through files the other day on my computer and came across the beginning of a script. Well...more like a script idea. I read it and realized that it was the beginning of a LOST episode that I had written for season 4. I think I was going to join the LOSTEPEDIA writing contest, but never did. SOOO here is what I had written. Forgive me, it ISN'T in script form at all so try to read as best you can. =] Here it is:
Episode starts with a boy sitting on steps that lead up to the entrance of a large building with pillars. He sits with his chin resting on his knuckles. Birds are heard chirping in the distance and several doves are on the steps behind. Boy is wearing a worn shirt and pants, once white but now dirty and worn, with a clean, burgundy robe overtop. He also wears sandals.

Man comes down steps behind him and stops.

Man

It’s a beautiful day out, isn’t it? A great day for fishing.

Boy
Yes

Man
Then why are you sitting here and not fishing down on the shore with everyone else?

Boy
They know nothing. I have fish here. I don’t need to contribute.

Man squats down and looks boy in the eye.

Man
That’s not what your father says. He sent me to tell you that he wants to see you. He wants to speak with you.

Boy gets up and starts to walk up to the entrance of building.
Man
Oh, and Jacob, walk softly. Your father is angry.

Jacob looks back, puzzled. Camera pans back to reveal temple and village and then city. Pans back farther to reveal jungle surrounding large, extensive city. Then back once more to reveal all is on an island. Cuts to intro.

LOST

2 comments:

Capcom said...

Hey, that's pretty neat! Here I was thinking maybe Walt or someone else, and then, huh? Interesting surprise there! :-)

Amused2bHere said...

Yeah, a slow reveal of young Jacob being a child on the Island many years ago would be a good beginning.

Does that mean the episode would be Jacob centric with J's flashbacks? Cool.

I could get into that.Too bad it's unlikely to happen, but what a concept!