Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Sit With Your Back Against the Wall"



Let's face it, we are nearly through our hiatus. LOST will be back in a little over three and half months. Many of us have blogged our minds down the drain with new LOST material and theories. Sad to say, I got tired of LOST and needed a break. I'm a dedicated fan, of that there is no doubt, but we all need a break once in awhile.

"Sit with you back against the wall"
I have a feeling we will be backed against a wall more often than not this upcoming season. The writers have the future set in stone and now they are going full steam ahead.
I'm ready....I hope.


Whose flashforward do you want to see most? Ben or Locke? Vote over on the top right.


Thanks for Reading.
Namaste and Good Luck!
CF

2 comments:

Capcom said...

I agree CF, I've gotten a little overloaded too. :-) I've been making attempts to specifically divert my attention to other pursuits the past few weeks. We'll have plenty of time for obssession once Feb. rolls around. But it sure has been fun blogging with everyone! The entire experience has not only been a first for me, but it's been a very enlightening adventure and I've learned a lot from talking with all of our fellow Lostaholics. :-)

Cool_Freeze said...

Yes..only we are rounding the bend now...LOST is coming quickly.