Sunday, November 4, 2007

Munchy Time!

First, I must rejoice!
  • I am relieved to tell you that the writer's strike may be more of a blessing than a curse for LOST. As it turns out, the writing team already has all the scripts up to episode 14 of the upcoming season completed. Episode 7 is currently in production. YES!

I must say that even though things haven't been very exciting around here, once we are in January we are only a month away from the premiere!!!! :::faints:::


  • The ALL NEW Lost Blog will be up and running in January! Myself and other LOST Bloggers will be running this site. I think you will enjoy it, I really do.

  • My IN RETROSPECT reviews won't be finished before the season 4 premiere. I do apologize about this, but I would like to put some work into these reviews and even revise the earlier ones as I go. Each season reveals more so that leaves room for more answers and revision.

So now..we must predict. What is going to happen in the upcoming season?

As always, thanks for reading.

Namaste and Good Luck!

CF

2 comments:

Capcom said...

I predict that we will have to learn so much about the new people and their stories, that TPTB won't have any time to tell us about any of the previous mysteries that we already need to know about! :o)

See, I figure that if I have no expectations whatsoever, then I can only be pleasantly surprised by whatever really happens.

Cool_Freeze said...

ahh I agree...we probably will have to learn about the new people..oh well. =/