Monday, November 12, 2007

Mobisode #1-The Watch

Yes YES YES!!!!! Some fresh meat to bite into. What I mean by fresh meat is the new LOST MOBISODES that are going to be premiering every week at ABC.com until the premiere of Season 4!!! The first mobisode is titled The Watch. If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it and then come back here for a good ol' LOST blog. =]




Every time I think of last season's finale I think of the scene in Titanic where Rose is crying "Wake up Jack, wake up." Don't ask me why. Anyway....

The Watch..and Jack

In this mobisode Jack was given a watch that is a family heirloom of sorts on his wedding day. Christian admitted that he never wore it, but he says the Jack is making the absolute right choice. Then he tells him that if they ever have a kid to "Try to treat him a little better than I treated you."

Jack needs to keep track of time and not have daddy issues. OK! We can cover time travel again and again..but time is a reminder of more. We all have choices to make and we all have to deal with the consequences of those choices. We have to make the best choices everyday because we only live a short while. I'd like to think that this is what the mobisode is representing on a much deeper level. On a more enjoyable and theoretical level we could say that.........

IT'S A FLASH FORWARD! Alright, so this isn't really confirmed. Yet it would be very interesting if Jack ends up getting married to Sarah and Christan Shepard is alive. That is just for your LOST Loving minds. =]

Thanks for Reading!
Namaste and Good Luck!
CF

6 comments:

memphish said...

Interesting idea, but I don't think it's a flash forward. I don't think TPTB would do that in what's just a supplemental part of the mythology. I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow's episode on Hubby's phone to figure out if we're going to have an over-arching story with these mob/webisodes or if its just going to be a little tidbit for each of the 13 remaining characters.

I like the idea that this might be the way to explain more about time given that we're starting with a watch.

Some fanatics, (okay I did it too) have gone back to see if the watch appeared before this mobisode. Jack does have a similar watch both in flashbacks and on Island mid-Season 2. I scanned through The Hunting Party and The Long Con and can state completely equivically that a watch which might be this watch does appear on/with Jack.

Cool_Freeze said...

hahahaahahha! Yes I was going to go back and look myself as well. =]

That does indeed rule out a flashforward. Although I do wonder if TPTB will throw in a flash forward in any mobisode..maybe the last one. I absolutely can't wait for the next!

Capcom said...

I like the idea of getting an FF in these mobies, CF! If they are going to give us FBs, they could do that too!

I also like the idea of TPTB making us think about time with this, not just a random hand-me-down gift. (or re-gift? haha)

Cool_Freeze said...

Yeah Capcom, either another gift or a red herring or something to that extent....maybe I have my story telling terms all messed up I don't know. Anyway..yeah..it seems strange that yet again time is involved...always the clocks! I mean how many TIMES have we seen clocks in the show. Actually more often than in other shows.

synchrobrarian said...

these mobisodes suck, i am so DISAPPOINTED

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/11/lost-mobisode-2-missing-pieces-hurley.html

Cool_Freeze said...

I know..I am so disappointed at the second one...so dissapointed.

I was so happy because I thought I would finally be able to blog about something...but forget it. hahaha