Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What-A-Mystery! Those Numbers


I must take back what I said about the Mobisodes being a waste of time. That was strictly my opinion. The reason being is because "The Adventures of Hurley and Frogurt" got me thinking about Hurley and the numbers. (que the BUM BUM BUUUMMM music)


Oh yes my Lost lovers, "The Adventures of Hurley and Frogurt" are more important than you might have thought. You see it got me thinking about Libby again as well. Neil Frogurt said about how it would be "Neil time, now and forever." So this might not seem that significant to you, but it got those brain cells moving for me.


In the episode titled "Dave" we see the crazy number guy. I think his name is Leonard. He is at the Santa Rosa facility with Hurley. Libby also shows up here at the end of that episode. Now this is where it gets interesting.

Leonard knows these numbers for a reason and I am guessing he was on the island at some point, maybe pressing the button or maybe he is just someone who has these numbers and knows they are important. I think Libby was at Santa Rosa because she was either investigating Leonard or she was sort of crazy because she knew she was going to have to crash on to a mysterious island very soon. Hurley playing the numbers and winning seems an amazing coincidence. I feel that's all it is.

LIBBY ISN'T WHO SHE SAID SHE WAS.........

Thanks For Reading!

Namaste and Good Luck!

CF

2 comments:

Capcom said...

Yes, all these things that you mention seem connected, and I'm hoping to see if there are links and reasons between them! I can live without learning more about Lenny's buddy who killed himself, but more about Lenny would be nice. Maybe he just wrongly interpreted his bad luck the way the Hurley did, but to an extreme and it eventually landed him in the looney bin. Or maybe there's more. :-)

And linkage with all of that and Libby would be sweet.

Cool_Freeze said...

It would be extremely sweet. To be able to see Libby again and her story would be very awesome because it seems like so long ago. I sure hope the writers strike will end soon and they can come to an agreement. Maybe that way we can see the season as a whole and we can start to celebrate yet again. =]]]]