Monday, December 3, 2007

A LOST Christmas Carol

Christmas 2007 is quickly approaching. The holiday season is in full swing and LOST is on the horizon! WHAAAAA!!!!!!

Lately I have been thinking Christmas and Lost. The Lost Book Club might want to look into a book that isn't referenced to on the show...just for the Christmas season. This book is A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. The analogous point of views are endless really. Scrooge could be Jack, Locke or Ben. Christmas past, present and future...well Desmond and Mrs. Hawking can handle that. Jacob could play his could-be namesake Jacob Marley. I will have to think this out and have another post for you later. On to better news....

Did you hear?! LOST promos in theaters!!!! WhOO HOO!!!! The words of choice for season four are "CRAZY GOOD"!! For me, these words also describe the end of Season 3. If LOST is continuing in the same fashion...I am foaming at the mouth! Season 3 DVDs are set to release on December 11th!

Also...any news on the video game? anyone?

Thanks For Reading.
Namaste and Good Luck! =]

CF

5 comments:

Capcom said...

Interesting CF, we certainly have seen the "before, now, and after" of Jack Scrooge. :o)

Would you believe that I went early to the theater this weekend, and I missed the promo??!!!! I was sitting there reading, waiting for it, I heard the ABC guy's voice, and by the time I looked up it was over and showing the credits. Those dang Lost promos are to fast and short!

BTW, DON'T anyone waste any money seeing Sleuth. Major disappointment, especially if you like the original. As in , boooooring.

lost2010 said...

With the Kwons as the Cratchetts? In hiding from Paik in the US with the Kwon baby as Tiny Tim - handicapped by whatever disease affects the island's pregnant women?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Watching I am Legend is going to be my excuse to see the Lost promos.

Cool_Freeze said...

Exactly, Lost2010! hahaha That's a great one! I am also going to see I AM LEGEND! That movie looks very awesome!

CAPCOM!!! They were that short?! OR or were you just to engrossed in your reading...I mean that must be some good reading! =]]

Oh I also can't wait for National Treasure 2! Yes, usually sequals are a bust..well..for some..and may I also say that the first one did have a corny feel to it..but it kept my attention none the less. Just like Pirates..I had to go see POTC 2&3.

CF

Capcom said...

Well, it seemed a lot like that CF, I was just reading the freebees that the theater gave out for that Bob Dylan movie (a little booklet and and large card) and I guess that I didn't notice the usual Lost music intro which is usually just a bunch of drums pounding during the first few flashes of images. Maybe they showed some parts without the drums so I didn't think to look up until it was too late. :-( I'll be trying again this weekend at Noelle and Mist.

Cool_Freeze said...

STANKIN FREEBEES! hhaha

Better luck next time!

CF