Thursday, January 17, 2008

LOST!! What I Can't WAIT to See!

What's the dealio?! LOST is only two weeks away!!!! It will be so refreshing to have some good television and even better that it's my favorite show ever! How quickly the hiatus has gone and now these last two weeks are going to craawwl by. Well, let's hope not.






I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE:

  • How the lostaways react to charlie's death.
  • What Desmond does when he comes back to the beach. (who he tells about charlie first.)
  • What Locke's plans are.
  • What becomes of the Others that go to the temple.
  • The Temple!
  • Michael's story!

Oh and most of all, what the freighter people do. So many things I absolutely can't wait for in the upcoming season!!!

You will be seeing more and more posts from me so I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

Namaste and Good Luck!

CF





1 comment:

Capcom said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes! :o) Me too also.