Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A New Look and A Book

Greetings! The LOST factories are working over time or under time or through time or something these days. I thought I would try out a new look for the site. Please tell me if you like it or not in the comment section. =]

I am currently reading a book called Uncharted. You can read the
synopsis and then understand why I am even mentioning it. So far it is a very good book.


FIND815 has been a really great way to get me pumped for the upcoming season. Tell me any clues you have found along side what you think about the new look. =]

Well, I shall have many beautiful theories and posts blooming throughout the next few weeks and right on into season 4. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Thanks for Reading!
Namaste and Good Luck!

CF

2 comments:

lost2010 said...

You don't see much religious fiction featuring gruesome serial killers as a rule. . .

Gives me hope that there may be a market for my project after all.

When you finish, let us know if it's any good. I've read up all my favorite authors at the moment and wouldn't mind finding someone new to read.

Capcom said...

Nice new look. Blue is very calming and pleasing to the eye. Not to mention, very "oceany", for Lost. :-)