Friday, July 20, 2007

BIG ideas

UPDATE 7/24/07: I HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL E-MAILS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE APART OF MY UPCOMING PROJECT PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO THE EMAIL BELOW. THANKS! :)

HINT 7/25/07: LOST group of Elders. :)

I have some things I am currently working on that I think you shall all enjoy. Character Collages, IN Retrospects, Links Special Editions and a few other posts.

One is about AGE on the Island.

Something Special
I have something to ask all of the LOST bloggers....but I need yee email addresses. My email address is freexzfrozen_icebox@yahoo.com. If you would like to be apart of my newest endeavor, contact me there.

Thank You so much....

Namaste and Good Luck!

CF



2 comments:

Capcom said...

Can you give a hint of what the project entails? :-)

Anonymous said...

Intersting. I will be anxiously awaiting. :)